Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Ella Girls are now the Hoot Group

Welcome to your new and improved blog girls. You will now be known as "The Hoot Group". Everyone should have the first three chapters read for tomorrow. Hope we are all able to stay on top of our readings and I look forward to reading the discussions that you are posting up here in our BLOG. See you tomorrow.

Miss P

41 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
DNP said...

Miss.Pineo is the best teacher that I ever had because she gives me lots of math to do in class. she teaches alot to other people and she's a very very nice teacher ever!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Samantha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DNP said...

Makenzie,

I think you had better get reading. I'm surprised because you are usually a head when it comes to reading.

Miss P

DNP said...

Samantha,

That is a great idea. It was actually quite simple to change the template so I think that maybe we can make a new background next time as well. Did you notice that the book cover matches our Blog!
Miss P

Anonymous said...

What page are u on

Anonymous said...

Yes i did mrs.pineo

DNP said...

i haven't read to chapter 3
i read to page 14

Sara

Samantha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I said what page r u on

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
DNP said...

I like the new title page because its not PINK!

Sara

DNP said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I forgot a )

Anonymous said...

Sara said moo

DNP said...

MOO!

Cassandra said...

MOO IM A PENCIL

Samantha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Dear hoot group I really like hoot a lot.

Sara said...

Samantha,

i LOVE cats
but i don't have one i'm allergic

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Samantha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Samantha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Samantha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Samantha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Samantha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Dear hoot group what page/chapter are you on?I am done everything we are supposed to read(even though
I Already saw the movie)It is a good movie.

Anonymous said...

Samantha we are blogging.I like hoot because I have seen the movie and I can't wait to see it again with you guys.And i do think posted something new.

Samantha said...

Dear hoot group

I really really like the book Hoot.
Because its about owls and I love animals. it was interesting because the beginning had lots of new words and the beginning was exiting.

Anonymous said...

I really like hoot because i like learning about animals+owls i learned that some owls bury undergound i also like owls because they are big birds and i slept beside one in the zoo+otters they are cool because they can turn turn his/her head arund

Anonymous said...

And they can also swallow a mouse in one gulp.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sara said...

Moo

Anonymous said...

samantha write to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Samantha said...

Dear Makenzie

How can Samantha? take you so long to type?
Even I can write Makenzie? in like ten seconds.

Anonymous said...

it does

Samantha said...

Dear Makenzie

I did write to you.Look agin.

Anonymous said...

Where?

Anonymous said...

Yes mrs.pineo is